Forget the image of a dog walker with a pack of dogs pulling in different directions! We walk only one family’s dogs at a time so we can give your dog personal attention. It’s their time for stretching their legs, working up a pant, sniffing the latest news, and indulging in belly rubs. By the time we are back from a walk, your dog is tired, happy and content.
Then, we fill the water bowl with fresh, cool water. With your permission, we will indulge your pup with a treat or two, or perhaps give them a kong with a few bits of treats or peanut butter to keep them busy working on that until you get home.
By being exposed to different walkers, your dog gets accustomed to interacting with and being handled by other friendly humans. Your dog becomes more adjusted, more social, more relaxed and a lot happier. It’s the next best thing to you being home. You can just see how happy your dog will be and it leaves you able to work, shop, dine, take a class – guilt-free!
About our walks
- Walks are 30 minutes long.
- We walk in all kinds of weather.
- Walk times: First available 11am, last 2:30 pm.
- We reinforce your training like eliminating jumping, obeying the “sit” command, and being patient at the door.
- We practice good dog-owner etiquette and always pick up waste, disposing of it properly.
- If your dog has a preferred route, or an arch nemesis to be avoided we will tailor the walk to these or any other considerations.
- Your own Pet Partners journal is provided to communicate time of visit and record noteworthy events during the walk. This is an easy way to leave us a note also. It is also a memory book of your dog’s adventures for you to keep forever.
- Most residential burglaries occur during the day while homeowners are at work, so we bring trash and recycling receptacles back from the curb on trash day, pick up newspapers, fliers, and packages. No extra charge for this and all meant to convey someone is home – and could be watching!